Thursday, July 22, 2010

Biggest Loser Interview Questions

Tonight, I did some interview coaching for a friend's nephew who is going to be interviewing at "The Biggest Loser" tryouts.

I assembled this list of questions to help him find his talking points for the interview. Here they are:

1. Tell me about yourself. (This is your opportunity to give your 30-second speech.)

2. Why do you want to be on "The Biggest Loser"?

3. What do you dislike most about being overweight?

4. What things has your weight kept you from doing?

5. How would your life be different if you weighed less?

6. What have you done to lose weight before? What worked and what didn't?

7. Why do you think you haven't been successful in losing weight/keeping the weight off?

8. What is your most painful memory related to being overweight?

9. What would help you be successful in losing weight?

10. How would you change your life to keep the weight off?

11. What would you say is your proudest accomplishment in your life?

12. Why are you overweight?

13. Tell me about your relationship with these three things: Food. Exercise. People.

14. Tell me about a typical day in your life.

I recommended he create a 30-second intro (to answer the "tell me about yourself" question) and 2-3 talking points (specific stories that he can use to answer questions such as, "What would help you be successful in losing weight?")

I wish him luck in his interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment